Friday, January 30, 2015

PICTURE PERFECT

This week we studied Hebrews! Hebrews is a solid book full of so much truth. But that can make it a lot to handle at once so it took me a while to weed through all I had learn to land on some simple truths.

2 things I walked away with:

1.     Jesus is superior of all
                Hebrews 8:6 “But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.
2.     Jesus is the eternal High Priest and His sacrifice paid it all
                  Hebrews 7: 24-25 “but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent                   priesthood. Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.”
                  Hebrews 9:28 “So Christ, was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many;                   and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”
                  Hebrews 10:18 “And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no                   longer necessary.”                 

There is so much peace in knowing our sacrifice has been paid and then we can rest in that. Knowing Jesus is superior to the old law and we have freedom in him. I am thankful for these truths this week because it has allowed me to rest in the truth of who Jesus is and what he has done for me.


Life is going full force currently, but I realized recently that I hadn’t posted many pictures so here is overload of my time at the institute. Also, if you missed my last post you should go over and check it out (here). It’s all about what I will be doing after the institute.
My roommate, Weasel


Suit mates <3 


My Favorite Host Family Sister









I N S T I T U T E



My favorite small group 


Nertz ALL the time











1 comment: